Friday, January 18, 2013

Chris Rock on Gun Control

If your Facebook feed looks anything like mine, then you're probably just as pissed off as I am and just as sick of seeing all your friends use the service as their soapbox for all the dozens of pro and anti gun sentiments, quotes, pictures, and links that could possibly exist. I took an actual count yesterday: out of the top 50 recent status updates on my feed at 4pm, 78% (39 out of 50) of the posts were related to gun control - either pro or con. I'm tired of it. However, here's my chance to submit something but I'll do it here instead of Facebook where I'd rather see pictures of my friends' kids and read about their vacations... yes, seriously.

Here is Chris Rock's take on gun control just a few years after the Columbine shooting:



No comments:

Post a Comment