Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Wonder Woman Costume Revealed

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm about a week behind in cool news. Dealing with some personal stuff that's keeping me from going full-geek as of late. Whatever.

Anyway, here is the first look at the new Wonder Woman costume for the upcoming NBC series (the pilot could be released as early as this fall).

 
I certainly don't hate it, but certain aspects don't make sense to me: the latex is a bit too shiny, the heels - though sexy - don't make for an athletic costume.  Well, it looks like the newest pictures taken on set are a bit different.  No more heels, less shine, and the boots are now red.


Rumor has it that the second picture is actually the stunt double.

At any rate, Adrienne Palicki looks hot as the new Wonder Woman.  I just really hope the new series won't be terrible.  By the way, if Palicki doesn't look quite so familiar to you in these shots, check out THESE PICTURES where she looks a lot more like her character from Friday Night Lights.

1 comment:

  1. Still doesn't look familiar to me because I have never seen that show.

    Anyhow, Michelle's comment on the new WW suit: "Why'd they have to make her look like a whore?"

    ReplyDelete