Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sucker Punch Movie Trailer 2

I've posted info and trailer for Sucker Punch before. I don't care. I already love this movie and it isn't even out yet (to be released March 25, 2011). It could be the worst movie in history, and I don't care.

It's like a couple of dudes sat around drinking a few beers and the following conversation took place

DUDE 1: I know... let's make a movie about this hot chick, wearing a school girl outfit, and she carries a katana

DUDE 2: Yeah, yeah. And have her fight a giant samurai robot!

DUDE 3: With a gatling gun!

DUDE 1: Nice! But, there's like other hot chicks, right? And they all wear garters or at least we keep filming them in their underwear.

DUDE 2: Yes! And one of them flies a World War I era biplane while fighting... uh...

DUDE 3: A fire breathing dragon! And throw in some Nazis somewhere.

DUDE 1: I just got an erection thinking about that! Okay, so we wrap it all up in this existential storyline where fantasy and reality meet or are mixed up!

DUDE 2: Dude! That's fucking awesome! Pass me another beer.

DUDE 3: Hot chicks... katanas... giant samurai robots with gatling guns... biplanes... Nazis... fire breathing dragons... garter belts and school girl outfits... I'll be in my bunk.

2 comments:

  1. As usual you had me at "hot chick" but it became more definite at "underwear".

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I checked MetaCritic over the weekend, this flick had a 25/100. I'll wait to see what Jeremy Jahns says about it. He reviews movies on YouTube and doesn't sugar coat anything. Also his videos have decent production value.

    ReplyDelete