Friday, March 23, 2012

T.A.I.N.T. Teenage Alien Intelligence Ninja Turtles

So, it looks like there is going to be a new TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) movie in the works.  The director?  Michael Bay.

I'll let that sink in a moment.

I know that the moment I read that name attached to the project two days ago I started punching myself in the balls and I haven't stopped yet.

He has been quoted as saying that his vision of the turtles will be different and that they will be an alien race from another planet.  Wait... what?!  Can someone stop that guy from making movies, please?


Dear Michael Bay,
Go fuck yourself.  No, seriously.
Love,
Everyone

1 comment:

  1. Makes me ill just thinking about it.

    I wish he'd just stop taking things from my childhood and fucking them up. Hell - that goes for all of Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete