Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Katy Perry on SNL


In case you missed it, Katy Perry had a guest spot on Sesame Street and sang "Hot n Cold" with Elmo.  The segment received a shit storm of criticism from concerned parents that it was simply too sexy for a kids' show.  As a father, part of me agrees.  As a straight, male there is another part of me that wants to see more.  To make light of the criticism, Perry was part of a sketch on a very recent SNL in which she... well... click the pic above for the animated version.

I'm not particularly fond of her music, but she's a helluva looker.  I love her sexy but nerdy style that I also see in Zoey Deschanel.  Anyway, more videos below.

Here's her stint on Sesame Street:



And her sketch on SNL:



And Katy Perry dressed as a schoolgirl during one of her musical performances from the same SNL:

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a total fan of her 'music' but think she's hot... even though she smokes.

    ReplyDelete